Thank you for choosing Intech Institute to meet your educational needs!
We take our commitment of providing an unparalleled study experience very seriously, which is why we provide as much information as possible to prospective students. We attempt to answer any questions you may have, but feel free to get in touch if you have any further queries, and a dedicated student advisor will be in contact with you.
At Intech Institute, we know that being a student can sometimes be very stressful. Between moving to a new country, to working through very demanding coursework, meeting new people and so much more. Intech Institute Student support can assist you. Student Support can provide information on a wide range of topics or even direct you to an expert who can further assist you.
Through student services, students can access:
- Student enrolment at any time annually
- Fast track study option
- In-house registered migration agent- first consultation is free!
- University Pathway leading to Australian universities
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- English language and literacy support
- Payment flexibility
- Timetable adjustment for personal hardships
- Independent Academic Advising
- Workshops and Seminars
- Career guidance and course advise, an important resources for career advise is our blog, which will give you handy tips!
- Culture & Community support
- Disability advice
- Work placement assistance
- Student Events, such as- End of Term socials, movie & BBQ nights, and heaps more.
Intech Institute has some great resources that provide an optimum learning environment:
- Computer lab to complete your assessments for class.
- Practical labs for IT students
- State of the art automotive workshop
- Conference room
- Robotic Programming
- 3D Printer facilities for STEM learning
- Student library
Should you encounter any challenges, be advised that a solution is often a click or call away. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.