APPLYING IS EASY!
Congratulations on your decision to apply to Intech Institute of Technology!
Before you begin your application process, please make sure you review the course information and entry requirements. Once you meet the requirements, you may proceed to prepare supporting documentation to send with your application. (Refer to the supporting document checklist below)
Your documents will vary depending on the qualification you wish to study.
Steps to study at InTech Institute of Technology:
- Complete the application form (pdf) or apply online
- Submit it online to email@example.com, alternatively you may visit the campus or use an approved migration agent. (MARA)
- Attach the supporting documents along with the application form
- If your application is successful, you will receive a Letter of Offer, complete and sign the Letter of Offer to confirm your acceptance and send it back to us.
- Make a deposit for your tuition fee upon enrollment (this amount is on the Letter of Offer).
Our preferred payment method is electronic transfer or credit card. The rest of the fees can be paid as per your payment plan.
- Apply for your student visa
- Apply for Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) once your visa is granted
- Bon Voyage & Good Luck!
SUPPORTING DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
If you are an international student, please make sure you submit copies of the following documents together with your completed & signed application form:
- A copy of the first page and last page of your passport (and visa if you are already in Australia)
- IELTS or any equivalent English test. (If English is not your first language)
- Transcripts of relevant qualifications
- evidence of employment (if applicable)
If any of these documents are not in English, you will need to get them officially translated, and the translation will need to be certified.
If you submitted your application form and are concerned that you have not heard from us, feel free to contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete all sections of the application form
- Make sure you write in capital/block letters and everything is spelt correctly and is clear to read
- Double check that you have followed all the instructions on the form
- Be honest with your answers
- Ask someone else to proofread your application form once complete
- Check you have written the correct course/program of your choice on your form
- Make a copy of the form and keep it for your own records
Letter of Offer
If your application is successful, you will receive a Letter of Offer. To confirm this Letter of Offer, you must respond by signing and sending the acceptance and formalization of the offer to InTech within 10 working days. This can be emailed directly to us : email@example.com
The Letter of Offer is a contract between you and InTech. It sets out the course(s) you will be enrolled in, the enrollment conditions, the start and end date of your chosen course(s), the fees you need to pay and the refund applicable if you do not complete your course. (Conditions apply-Please refer to our refund policy ). This contract is very important.
- Read the Letter of Offer carefully before accepting it
- Make sure that you understand all your rights, including the refund arrangements
- Do not accept the Letter of Offer if you do not comply with any of its terms
- Keep a copy of the Letter of Offer
International student visa applicants under the age of 18 will only be accepted where they demonstrate that they will be accompanied by a parent, legal custodian or a suitable relative (approved by the parent) who is aged 21 or over. For more information visit The Department of Home Affairs website