This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply substantial specialised skills and knowledge in the field of learning and capability development. In these roles, they make significant high-level independent judgements in major planning, design, operational and management functions within highly varied or specialised contexts. The qualification may also relate to professionals or managers in registered training organisations (RTOs) seeking to advance organisational learning and capability.
In Australia, students successfully graduating from this qualification may receive a median salary of approx. $41,000 per year.
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply substantial specialised skills and knowledge in the field of learning and capability development. In these roles, they make significant high-level independent judgement in major planning, design, operational and management functions within highly varied or specialised contexts. The qualification may also relate to professionals or managers in registered training organisations (RTOs) seeking to advance organisational learning and capability.
This qualification may be accessed by direct entry, Although, It is highly recommended that the student:
- have satisfactory numeracy and literacy capabilities
- are mature age
- have completed a level of study equivalent to the Diploma of Management or Advanced Diploma of Management and have relevant workplace experience.
To complete this qualification you will need to complete:
A total number of units: 4
- 2 core units
- 2 elective units
- BSBLDR801 Lead personal and strategic transformation
- BSBLED802 Lead learning strategy implementation
- BSBLDR803 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
Any one from the following:
- BSBFIM501 Manage financial resources
- BSBINN601 Lead and mange organisational change
Timetable: Monday- Wednesday + Fast track options available (The timetable for future intakes may differ to the current schedule.)
Delivery Method: is a combination classroom delivery (face-to-face). Competencies will be assessed by theory tests, practical tasks and project work.
Delivery Location: Course is delivered on-site at our Brisbane Campus: 21 Parkview Street, Milton, QLD.
Have trade skills and work experience but no formal qualification?
Recognition of Prior Learning is a process of having your work experience and skills formally assessed for the purpose of gaining a nationally recognised and accredited qualification.
Fast track your studies and bridge the gaps in your skill set through the RPL. InTech offers you the chance to take all your experience and turn it into a Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)!!
For each unit, candidates will be given the option to demonstrate competency through a combination of any of the following:
- A Portfolio of Evidence which includes:
– Prior Qualifications (accredited and non-accredited)
– Employment History (detailed, positions, performance, appraisals)
– Work samples and other relevant documents (photos, videos, etc.)
– References and testimonials from verifiable sources
– Journals and publications
- Practical testing in the workshop/classroom
- Written/Verbal Testing
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification:
- Professionals or managers in Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), Senior Secondary Schools or Colleges.
Fees: AUD $10,000.00 -no hidden fee
The tuition fees as published are subject to change annually given individual circumstances at enrolment and a number of other factors.
Payment Plan: If you have difficulty paying the full fee of a course upfront you might be eligible for a payment plan. This allows you to pay for your course either per semester or in monthly installments.
Intake Dates: There are 4 intake dates in a year: Jan-Feb, April-May, July & September-October
Ready to get started?
Fill out an application above or see our How to Apply section for further guidance.
If you require assistance, our dedicated student advisors can help you with any questions you have about the application and enrolment process.
Students are advised to make an appointment to speak to a career counselor for advice on programs, learning pathways and career outcomes.